Hydraulic puller fit to pull one rope in stringing operations of overhead transmission lines.
• One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans fit for stringing one
• Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic
instrument DEG 4.0 featuring a 7’’ large graphic colour display
and a USB port.
• Maintenance-free load cell reading system.
• Electronic instrument by-pass.
• Safety negative hydraulic brake.
• Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for
towing at low speed in job-site.
• Hydraulic back stabilisers and manual front stabilisers.
• Attachments for anchoring and for lifting.
• Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
• Reelwinder fit for a 1400-mm-dia reel, with automatic
007 Chassis with damped axle, overrun brake and drawbar for
towing on road (homologation excluded).
037 Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable.
038 Radio-control (max distance 100 m).
045.3 Manual clamp for rope.
047 Hydraulic front stabilisers.
067 Telescopic rod to lay underground cables (mod. F277).
069.5 Printer with accessories, complete with case.
083.1 Rope transmission pulley, 360° revolving, fit for pulling
underground cables, predisposed to receive the telescopic
bar mod. F 276 and F277.