Hydraulic puller F280.35 – 35 kN
Hydraulic puller produced by OMAC Italy fit to pull one rope in stringing operations of overhead transmission lines.
The hydraulic puller in standard versions comes with:
- One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans fit for stringing one steel rope.
- Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic instrument DEG 4.0 featuring a 7’’ large graphic colour display and a USB port.
- Maintenance-free load cell reading system.
- Electronic instrument by-pass. Safety negative hydraulic brake.
- Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for towing at low speed in job-site. Hydraulic back stabilisers and manual front stabilisers.
- Attachments for anchoring and for lifting.
- Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit. Reelwinder fit for a 1400-mm-dia reel, with automatic ropewinder.
Wire rope winch spool capacity:
⌀ 16mm – 850 m
⌀ 14 mm – 1100 m
⌀12mm – 1500m
007 Chassis with damped axle, overrun brake and drawbar for towing on road (homologation excluded).
037 Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable.
038 Radio-control (max distance 100 m).
045.3 Manual clamp for rope.
047 Hydraulic front stabilisers.
067 Telescopic rod to lay underground cables (mod. F277).
069.5 Printer with accessories, complete with case.
083.1 Rope transmission pulley, 360° revolving, fit for pulling underground cables, predisposed to receive the telescopic bar mod. F 276 and F277.
Also other models of winches and tensioners are available in our online store.