Hydraulic puller-tensioner F120.AF.50.2
Featured OMAC Italy hydraulic puller-tensioner is characterized primarily by one pair of steel capstans, lined with multiple grooves using a special anti-slip material.
The tensioner equipped with a motor and a retracting option is characterized by fast operation up to 5 km/h in braking and retracting mode to two wires.
Standard equipment of the puller-tensioner:
- This hydraulic tensioner model has a rigid suspension.
- The machine’s control panel has a large color graphical display and a USB port.
- The main functions of the port include, above all: displaying the tension force, speed and cable length in real time, maximum pulling force settings, working time display, saving and storing data on a USB memory stick.
- Low stress control device (2-20 kN), specially adapted to fiber optic lines.
- Switch winches to free (neutral) movement.
- Hydraulic emergency brake.
- Two rear cable guides with nylon rollers.
- A rigid axle chassis with a hand brake and a detachable tiller for moving the machine around the job site.
- Stabilizers and attachment for anchoring the machine.
- Oil cooler in the hydraulic circuit.
- Two auxiliary hydraulic circuits to control 1 or 2 reel stands.
008 – Suspension axle, air brake, drawbar and lighting for towing on the road (homologation excluded).
026 – PVC protective tarpaulin.
037 – Remote control on a 10 m cable.
038 – Radio control (max. distance 50 m).
045.2 – Automatic clamps for 2 conductors.
045.3 – Manual clamp for 2 wires.
069.5 – Electronic recorder printer with accessories.
Other overhead line puller and tensioners are available in our online shop.