Welcome to the help center page!
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, useful information on placing orders in the store, payment methods, store security, legal regulations and other issues related to our services.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How to change account settings?
- To change your account settings, go to the My Account page.
- Next, click on the left panel in the account details.
- There you will find all the necessary settings with the option to change them.
How do I reset my password?
To change your password as a logged in user:
- Log in and then go to the My Account page.
- In the left panel, select account details.
- A panel with the option to change the password will appear on the right.
- Enter the old password and set a new one.
- Commit changes.
To reset a forgotten password without logging in:
- Go to the login subpage and then click on the Forgot the password?.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click the button confirming that the link with the possibility of changing the password will be sent to your e-mail address.
How to change the language?
To change the language to Polish, English or German, click on the language change field below, in the top menu, in the sidebar (only on the store and blog pages) or in the footer and select the target language.
How to change the currency of purchases?
To change the currency to PLN, USD or EUR, click on the Currency change field below, in the top menu, in the sidebar (only on store pages) or in the footer and select the target currency.
Where can I find the CVV2/CVC2 code?
To use card payments, your card must have the CVV2 code:
The CVV2/CVC2 code are the last three digits placed on the reverse of the payment card, on the strip with your signature. Verification of this code ensures greater security of online transactions and reduces the possibility that someone will use your card online when making purchases.
The CVV2/CVC2 code is placed only on the card and in the IT system of the bank that issued the card. This code is not printed anywhere or placed anywhere else. The CVV2/CVC2 code was created to ensure the safety of cardholders making transactions without the physical participation of the card, and thus also online transactions. CVV2/CVC2 code verification is currently a universally applicable standard in the world. If you see this code on your payment card, it means that you can pay with it online.