Hydraulic Tensioner up to 10 tons OMAC Italy T100.2
The OMAC Italy is a hydraulic machine designed primarily for both as a winch and a tensioner.
Suitable for tensioning one or two ropes or wires. One hydraulic circuit allows, above all, to brake with a constant force, even with changes in speed. In winch mode, one hydraulic circuit primarily allows for a continuous change of speed in both directions.
Tension control device with low force (4-30 kN), suitable for OPGW.
In the standard version, the machine is equipped with:
- Steel winches lined with multi-dimensional grooves
- Built-in system – DEG 4.0 – 7” – large graphic display and USB port
- Omac Link system (excluding options 107 and 107.1)
- Maintenance free strain gauge force measurement
- Electronic control switch
- Metal soundproof cover
- Radio control
- Automatic 2 rope clamp
- Self-recovery device for deflection operations
- Hydraulic safety brake
- • Two rear nylon guide rollers
- Chassis with rigid axle, handbrake and detachable drawbar for low speed towing
- Support front plow and rear stabilizers
- Lifting and lashing points
- Oil cooling system
- Two auxiliary hydraulic circuits for independent control of 1 or 2 reel stands
- A device for connecting two pairs of capstans
- Earth connection point
069.5 Printer with accessories complete with cable remote control (20 m)
028.7 Device for starting the engine at low temperatures (down to -30 ° C)
119 Winches with chemically treated steel grooves
174.2 Synchronizing device for connecting 2 machines, complete with cable remote control (20 m)
008 Suspended axle, pneumatic brake system, drawbar and lights
012 Hydraulic circuit for high-pressure joint press (max. 700 bar)
014 Reel winder arm for 1600 mm diameter spool
006.4 Chassis system for towing on the road (non-homologated)
175.1 Kit for 3 wires up to a diameter of 34 mm
Other hydraulic winches and tensioners can be seen in our online shop.