Universal hydraulic puller up to 3 tons OMAC Italy F275.30
Universal hydraulic puller by OMAC Italy , adapted to pull one rope during the operation of pulling overhead transmission lines. One hydraulic circuit allows smooth speed change in both directions from the control panel.
- One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans fit for stringing one steel rope.
- Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic instrument DEG 4.0 featuring a 7’’ large graphic colour display and a USB port.
- Electronic instrument by-pass.
- Safety negative hydraulic brake.
- Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for towing at low speed in job-site.
- Mechanical front and back stabilisers.
- Attachments for anchoring and for lifting.
- Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
- Reel winder fit for a 1400-mm-dia reel, with automatic rope winder.
007 Chassis with damped axle, overrun brake and drawbar for towing on road (homologation excluded).
037 Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable.
038 Radio-control (max distance 100 m).
045.3 Manual clamp for rope.
047 Hydraulic front stabilisers.
067 Telescopic rod to lay underground cables (mod. F277).
069.5 Printer with accessories, complete with case.
083.1 Rope transmission pulley, 360° revolving, fit for pulling underground cables, predisposed to receive the telescopic bar mod. F 276 and F277.
More models of our pullers and tensioners are available in Online shop.