Hydraulic tensioner 50 kN with damped suspension – F120.50.2
Hydraulic tensioner made by OMAC Italy, fit to string one conductorsor optical fiber cables.
One hydraulic circuit allows to tension at constant force even varying the speed of stringing.
- Equipped with engine for pull-back performances.
- One pair of steel capstans lined with multi-grooved nylon sectors.
- Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic instrument DEG 4.0 featuring a 7’’ large graphic colour display and a USB port.
- Maintenance-free load cell reading system.
- Electronic instrument by-pass
- Device to control low-force tensions (2-15 kN), specially fit for optical fibers.
- Self-recovery device for sagging operations.
- Freewheeling disconnection (neutral) of capstans.
- Safety negative hydraulic brake.
- Two back fix conductor-drivers with nylon rollers.
- Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for towing at low speed in job-site.
- Mechanical front plough and back stabilisers.
- Attachments for anchoring and for lifting
- Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit for controlling 1 or 2 reel-stands (not independent).
- Grounding connection point.
- Option 008 – damped suspension for towing on the road included in the price
- Option 045.3 – Safety clamp for one conductor included in the price
006.4 Arrangement of the chassis for circulation on road (homologation excluded).
037 Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable.038Radio-control (max distance 100 m).
045.2 Automatic clamp for 2 conductors.
069.5 Printer for the electronic recorder, with accessories.
047.2 Hydraulic front plough
048 Hydraulic back stabilisers.
Other models of winches and tensioners are available in our online store.