Hydraulic Tensioner 30 kN OMAC Italy
Hydraulic puller – Tensioner model F120.30 from the Italian company OMAC Italy for overhead lines is characterized above all by a pair of steel capstans, multi-grooved lined with a special anti-slip material.
Hydraulic Tensioner adapted to tension one wire or fiber optic cable. One hydraulic circuit allows tensioning with a constant force even by changing the tensioning speed.
Standard equipment consists of:
- Low-force (1.5-20 kN) strain control device, specially adapted for fiber optics
- Unattended load cell reading system
- The control panel is equipped with a large, color graphic display and a USB port.
The main functions of the port include, above all: displaying the tension force, speed and cable length in real time, maximum pulling force settings, working time display, recording and storing data on a USB memory stick.
- Electronic instrument bypass
- Loose disengagement (neutral) of capstans
- Self-healing device for sagging surgery
- Safe hydraulic brake
- Back mounted cord guide with nylon rollers
- Chassis with rigid axle, handbrake and detachable drawbar for slow towing on construction sites
- Mechanical front plow and rear stabilizers
- Anchoring and lifting accessories
- Heat exchanger for cooling oil in the hydraulic circuit
- One auxiliary hydraulic circuit to control 1 or 2 reel stands
- Earth connection point.
008 – Suspension axle, air brake, drawbar and lighting for towing on the road (homologation excluded).
026 – PVC protective tarpaulin.
037 – Remote control on a 10 m cable.
038 – Radio control (max. distance 50 m).
045.2 – Automatic clamps for 2 conductors.
045.3 – Manual clamp for 2 wires.
069.5 – Electronic recorder printer with accessories.
Other cable winches and tensioners for overhead lines are available in our online shop.