U-type cable trailer with lifting drive F10.140.2M
U-type cable trailer made of hot-dip galvanized steel with a hydraulic drive enabling lifting cable reels up to 10 tons.
Components from the manufacturer AL-KO are used to produce trailers.
Standard trailer equipment:
- Air brake
- Electrical installation – LED lamps (12V – 24 V)
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- DIN 40 mm towing eye
- Honda engine with electric ignition
- Suspension on pneumatic cushions
- Suspension on 4 half-axles.
- Coil rotation control
- Hydraulic control enclosed in a box
- Front and rear supports
- The rear beam is inclined for loading
As a European manufacturer, we offer trailers for transporting reels from 700 kg to over 20,000 kg.
- Possibility of remote control
- Possibility of road approval
- AL-KO adjustable/adjustable drawbar
Our F10.140.2M cable trailer is a solid solution for the safe and efficient transport of cable reels. Made of hot-dip galvanized steel, it offers not only reliable durability, but also drive for additional comfort.
All our trailers have European approval and are manufactured according to the strictest standards, and the use of the highest quality hydraulic components with a Honda engine guarantees reliable performance. Rely on our F10.140.2M cable trailer for the smooth and safe transport of your cables.
Other versions of trailers are available in our online shop.