Cable trailer with lifting F10.35.1 – 3500 kg
Cable trailer with the option of lifting cable reels with a manual hydraulic pump – European approval up to 3,500 kg.
The trailer is made of galvanized steel. The main components used in AP Energy trailers come only from proven companies such as Knott or AL-KO.
Standard equipment of our cable trailer:
- Neidhartd axles based on KNOTT torsion shafts with a load capacity of 1,800 kg
- Tubeless wheels, size 195R14C
- Spare tire
- 3500kg KNOTT overrun device with ball hitch
- KNOTT drawbar with constant coupling height with ball hitch up to 3.5T
- Parking handbrake
- Frame structure made of closed steel profiles, welded and hot-dip galvanized
- 2 TTL square stabilizing supports at the rear of the trailer with an angle gear
- Drum stand pulled in by two hydraulic cylinders, controlled by a hand pump
- Hot galvanized stand with security locks
- 500kg maneuvering wheel at the front
- Marker lighting and road lamps in LED technology.
- Wheel chocks 2 pcs
- Marking plates on the back
- Rear beam removable, tiltable for loading
- Stand suitable for a drum with a diameter of up to 320cm and a width of up to 170cm
- Metal wheel arches with mudguards
- All tube connections soldered
- Set of documents for trailer registration.
Optional equipment of the cable trailer:
- Adjustable KNOTT or Al-KO KOBER drawbar
- DIN eyelet connector
- Electric pump + battery
- Any color on request. Specially hardened varnishes
Find more leading solution for energy market in our Online Store.