Puller-Tensioner 100 kN OMAC Italy with 2 separate and independent hydraulic circuits.
Puller-Tensioner 100 kN model F120.100.22 from the Italian company OMAC Italy for overhead lines is characterized above all by a pair of steel capstans, multi-grooved lined with a special anti-slip material.
Hydraulic puller-tensioner adapted to pull one or two overhead wires or a ground wire and OPGW. Equipped with 2 independent hydraulic circuits. Both circuits can be used independently or simultaneously with automatic force sharing.
Equipped with a cable retraction motor for tying and tensioning and retracting the cables at lower speed. Each circuit allows for smooth speed changes in both directions, which allows the use of one of the hydraulic both together.
Standard equipment consists of:
- Low-force (4-20 kN) strain control device, specially adapted for fiber optics
- Unattended load cell reading system
- The control panel is equipped with a large, color graphic display and a USB port.
The main functions of the port include, above all: displaying the tension force, speed and cable length in real time, maximum pulling force settings, working time display, recording and storing data on a USB memory stick.
- Electronic instrument bypass
- Loose disengagement (neutral) of capstans
- Self-healing device for sagging surgery
- Safe hydraulic brake
- Back mounted cord guide with nylon rollers
- Chassis with rigid axle, handbrake and detachable drawbar for slow towing on construction sites
- Mechanical front plow and rear stabilizers
- Anchoring and lifting accessories
- Heat exchanger for cooling oil in the hydraulic circuit
- One auxiliary hydraulic circuit to control 1 or 2 reel stands
- Earth connection point.
008 – Suspension axle, air brake, drawbar and lighting for towing on the road (homologation excluded).
026 – PVC protective tarpaulin.
037 – Remote control on a 10 m cable.
038 – Radio control (max. distance 50 m).
045.2 – Automatic clamps for 2 conductors.
045.3 – Manual clamp for 2 wires.
069.5 – Electronic recorder printer with accessories.
Other cable winches and tensioners for overhead lines are available in our online shop.