Hydraulic cable puller OMAC Italy UP40 – 40kN
Hydraulic cable winch from OMAC Italy. It is the most popular model on the Polish market due to its efficiency and consistent performance.
This is an ideal value for money solution.
Designed primarily for pulling a single rope during the operation of pulling in transmission and fiber optic cable lines.
One hydraulic circuit allows for continuous speed change in both directions from the control panel or using a remote control.
The equipment of the cable winch includes:
- A pair of multi-groove steel capstans designed to pull one steel rope.
- Capstan cable winch with steel rope and work recorder.
- Strain gauge force measurement with data recording, GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Machine control panel with a large, color graphic display and USB port.
- The main functions of the panel mainly include real-time display of pulling force, cable speed and length, maximum pulling force settings.
- Display working time, record and store data on a USB memory stick (data processing software provided).
- Electronic length counter.
- Hydraulic emergency brake.
- Chassis on a rigid axle, with a handbrake and a detachable drawbar for moving the machine around the work site.
- Hydraulic rear stabilizers and manual front stabilizers.
- Mountings for anchoring and lifting the machine.
- The oil cooler in the hydraulic circuit.
- Homologation for road towing.
Capacity of steel rope:
Ø 8 mm 1300 m
Ø 10 mm 1000 m
- Possible option of 038.1 remote control – radio for an additional fee.
You can find more winches for pipes, cables and ropes in our Online Shop.