Hydraulic winch – F207.30
Hydraulic winch fit to pull one rope in service operations such as setting-ups and adjustment of transmission lines and underground cables laying with direct pulling on the drum.
- One closed hydraulic circuit allows to continuously vary the speed in both directions by operating one control device.
- Drum equipped with neutral device for unwinding the rope manually.
- Automatic swinging rope-winder with idle position for manual operation.
- Machine control panel with dynamometer and preselector of max pull force.
- Safety hydraulic negative brake.
- Rigid axle with tires and drawbar fit for towing at low speed in the job-site.
- Stabilisers and attachments for anchoring.
- Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
- Rope-driver rollers fit for vertical and horizontal pull.
More cable winches you can find in our Online Store.