Hydraulic puller for HVL 14 Ton F260.140
Hydraulic puller fit to pull one rope in stringing operations of overhead transmission lines. Equipped with one hydraulic circuit, it allows smooth speed change in both directions with a single control device, which greatly facilitates the operator’s work and provides excellent control over the line pulling process.
Thanks to this innovative solution, the capstan winch allows you to flexibly adjust the speed of pulling in or pulling the line to the specific situation and work requirements. The operator has the ability to smoothly adjust the speed, which is especially important when stringing transmission lines, where precision and control are crucial to ensure safe and effective operation.
Standard F260.140 puller/winch configuration:
- One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans adapted to stringing one steel rope.
- Machine control panel with built-in DEG 4.0 electronic instrument with a large 7” color graphic display and USB port.
- Unattended load cell reading system.
- Electronic instrument bypass.
- Device for setting the pulling force, which allows you to maintain the set force even at “0” speed.
- Safe hydraulic brake.
- Chassis with rigid axle, handbrake and detachable drawbar for slow towing on construction sites.
- Hydraulic rear stabilizers and manual front stabilizers.
- Anchoring and lifting accessories.
- Heat exchanger for cooling oil in the hydraulic circuit.
- Winder suitable for 1600mm diameter spool, with automatic winder.
Optional puller/winch equipment:
- 007 Chassis with sprung axle, overrun brake and drawbar for road towing (homologation excluded).
- 028.7 Device for starting diesel engine and hydraulic system at low temperatures (down to -30°C).
- 037 Wired remote control with 10m cable.
- 038 Radio control (max. distance 100 m).
- 045.2 Automatic rope clip.
- 045.3 Manual rope clip.
- 047 Hydraulic front stabilizers.
- 069.5 Printer with accessories, complete with carrying case.
- 083.1 Rope transmission pulley, rotatable by 360°, suitable for pulling underground cables, suitable for attaching a telescopic rod mod. F276 and F277.
More overhead line machines can be found in our online store.