Mobile air compressor MDVN 22 K – 12 bar 1400 l/min
The Rotair mobile air compressor is a modern narrow box-type design. Compact dimensions facilitate operation and ensure optimal dimensions/power output ratio.
This solution is specially adapted to blowing fiber optics with a working pressure of 12 bar.
The standard equipment of the compressor consists of:
- Spin-on filters for quick maintenance, with full accessibility to facilitate quick maintenance and service.
- European approval for traffic routes with and without a braking system.
- An exceptionally effective pneumatic control system developed by Rotair, used primarily for automatic regulation of engine speed depending on the volume of supplied air. This system is reliable and ensures low fuel consumption.
- The compressor has an air/oil separator filter that is significantly enlarged, therefore ensuring excellent air and oil separation.
- The compressor air and oil filters and the engine air and oil filters work independently.
- Combined radiator allows simultaneous cooling of compressor oil and engine coolant.
- The diesel compressor has a single-stage enlarged compressor air filter ensuring, above all, good filtering of the incoming air using the AIR-END drive system engine.
- Galvanized housing and chassis subject to an advanced painting procedure that provides excellent protection over a long period of use.
24 months for the combustion engine (max. 1,500 mth)
24 months for a set of screws, extendable to 5 years
12 months for engine equipment
Available options with working pressure:
- 7 bar – 2000 L /min
- 10 bar – 1600 L /min
Additional compressor options:
- Compressed air heater
- A device that saves up to 20% of fuel
- Compressed air cooler with water separator
- Adapter for the stationary version – on legs
Find out more models in our Online Store.