Portable air compressor Rotair MDVN 46 K Eco 5 – 12 bar 3400 l/min
The Rotair MDVN 46 K portable diesel air compressor is a new, more modern design with a more aggressive and streamlined appearance.
It is a narrow box-type structure. Designed for mole jacking and fiber optic blowers.
Standard compressor equipment:
- The galvanized housing and chassis is subject to an advanced painting procedure, therefore it provides excellent protection for a long time of use.
- The sandblaster compressor has a very low weight and is therefore ideal for easy handling without compromising on performance levels.
- On the other hand, the operating noise of the machine is at the lowest levels, which is in accordance with the latest standards.
- Spin-on filters facilitate quick maintenance.
- The air/oil separator filter, greatly enlarged, ensures perfect separation of air and oil.
- Easy access to the equipment is adapted to quick maintenance and service activities.
- The compressor has a protection device for starting the diesel engine at low temperatures.
- European approval for circulation routes: with a braking system.
- Extremely effective pneumatic control system developed by Rotair, which is primarily used to automatically regulate engine speed. This system is reliable and ensures low fuel consumption.
24 months for the combustion engine (max. 1,500 mth)
24 months for a set of screws, extendable to 5 years
12 months for engine equipment
Versions are also available:
- 7 bar / 4500 L/min – stationary version
Other models and versions of combustion compressors are available in our online shop.