Mesh Cable Pulling Grips C081.05 / 37-50 mm
Cable pulling stocking for Underground Installation
Mesh Cable Pulling Grips is used primarily for the installation of electric and telecommunications cables.
Characteristics of cable pulling stockings
- Made of flexible and wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant tight mesh
- Easy installation of the cable, which can be repeatedly inserted and pulled out into the cable sheath
- In the sheath, cables easily pass through bends and are well protected.
- The cable mesh holder is a high-friction self-clamping mesh structure, just squeeze in the opposite direction to mount and remove the cable.
- Pressed on the Swedish ALURIT hydraulic press for pressing at the connection point of the cable nets, they give a smooth appearance and high tensile strength.
- Made of hot-dip galvanized high strength 304, 316 or 316L steel rope.
- Made of multi-wire braid
Other sheets and connectors are available in our online shop.