Mobile air compressor 7 bar 2500 l/min MDVN 26 Eco 5 with aftercooler
The Rotair mobile air compressor is characterized by a narrow, box-type structure and a modern design with a more streamlined appearance. Compressor designed for mole jacking and other pneumatic machines.
Compact dimensions adapted to easy operation, with the same level of performance. Galvanized housing and chassis subject to an advanced painting procedure, which ensures, above all, excellent protection over a long period of use.
Standard equipment of the Rotair mobile screw compressor:
- Spin-on filters facilitate quick maintenance.
- The air/oil separator filter is significantly enlarged and therefore ensures excellent separation of air and oil.
- However, the compressor air and oil filters and the engine air and oil filters work independently.
- European approval for traffic routes with and without a braking system.
- Single stage oversized compressor air filter ensuring good filtering of incoming air using the Airend drive system motor.
- The operating noise of this compressor is at the lowest levels as indicated in the latest standards.
- Safety device for starting a diesel engine at low temperatures.
Other working pressure options are also available:
- 10 bar – 1900l/min
- 12 bar – 1400l/min
- 14 bar – 1300l/min
Additional compressor options:
- Compressed air heater
- A device that allows you to save up to 20% of fuel
- Adapter for the stationary version – on legs
Find your solution in our Online shop!