Diesel air compressor 12 bar 3500l/min MDVN 53 Eco 5 with aftercooler
The Rotair diesel air compressor is a screw compressor with a new, more modern design. Compressor with compact dimensions, ideal for easy operation, with a high level of efficiency and work culture. Specially designed for fiber optic blowing and dry ice blasting.
Rotair air compressor equipment in standard version:
- Canned filters for quick maintenance.
- Full availability for quick maintenance and service.
- Galvanically galvanized body and high-class paint system provide excellent anti-corrosion protection for many years of use.
- European approval for road use with or without brakes.
- “INTELLIGENT SYSTEM” Start/Stop provided by ROTAIR, avoids the risk of incorrect procedures when starting and stopping work.
- The air/oil separator filter provides excellent air/oil separation.
- Compressor air and oil filters and engine air and oil filters work independently.
- One-stage oversized compressor air filter that guarantees good intake air filtration.
- Two-stage engine air filter.
- Combined cooler for cooling compressor oil and engine coolant.
Versions are also available:
- 7 bar 5000 l/min
- 10 bar 3950 l/min
- 14 bar 3000 l/min
Additional Rotair screw compressor options:
- Compressed air heater
- A device that saves up to 20% fuel
- Adapter for stationary version – on legs
More diesel screw compressors can be found in our online shop.