Pulling stocking for fiber optic cables C08S.04 / 25-37 mm
Grips for pulling power, telecommunications and optical cables
It is used primarily for the installation of electric and telecommunication cables and in the technique of fiber optic cables. It differs from cable stockings primarily in its length, which affects the even distribution of the sheet clamping force over a longer section. It is additionally equipped with covers protecting the beginning of the cable against crushing.
Characteristics of cable pulling stockings:
- Made of flexible and wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant tight mesh
- Easy installation of the cable, which can be repeatedly inserted and pulled out into the cable sheath
- In the sheath, cables easily pass through bends and are well protected.
- The cable mesh holder is a high-friction self-clamping mesh structure, just squeeze in the opposite direction to mount and remove the cable.
- Pressed on the Swedish ALURIT hydraulic press for pressing at the connection point of the cable nets, they give a smooth appearance and high tensile strength.
- Made of hot-dip galvanized high strength 304, 316 or 316L steel rope.
- Made of multiwire and multiwire braid
- Multi-layer cable pulling stocking, Made in such a way that the entire length is divided into 3 equal parts, in which the first part is a triple layer of mesh, the next is a double layer of mesh and the last is a single layer.
Its strength allows it to pull cables under heavy loads
Other sheets and connectors are available in our online shop.