Pneumatic mole Terma Max K75S – diameter 75mm
First of all, for the implementation of connections to individual buildings and in works related to electrical and telecommunications networks. Like its “big brother” (MAX K130S), it was modernized throughout the production period in order to eliminate existing shortcomings.
Handiness, easy operation and relatively low price mean that every installation company strives to have such a machine in its equipment.
on how to choose the right jacking machine for your compressor.
Advantages are above all:
- Easy operation and change of the direction of the machine operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler / control station
- Very high accuracy of jacking
- High impact energy and consequently high speed of work
- Protected control hose inside the supply hose, durability and reliability of the machine
- Performing independent jacking with a diameter of 75 mm,
- Lifting PE, PVC pipes with a diameter of 63 mm and 75 mm during jacking,
- Pugging PE, PVC pipes using a cutting tip with a diameter of 25 mm – 55 mm
24 months. In contrast, during the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine to the service (via a courier company indicated by the manufacturer) is covered by the manufacturer.
- 1x Pneumatic mole Terma MAX K75S
Other moles are available in our online shop.