Mobile air compressor MDVN 26 Eco 5 – 10 bar 1900 l/min
The Rotair mobile air compressor is characterized by a narrow box-type structure and a modern design with a more streamlined appearance. Compressor designed for dry ice blasting and fiber optic blowing machines.
The standard version of the Rotair screw compressor includes:
- Spin-on filters facilitate quick maintenance.
- The air/oil separator filter is greatly enlarged and therefore provides excellent air/oil separation.
- Galvanized chassis and chassis subjected to an advanced painting procedure, which primarily provides excellent protection for a long time of use.
- Compressor air and oil filters and engine air and oil filters work independently.
- European homologation for road haulage with and without brake system.
- Single stage oversized compressor air filter for good filtering of incoming air using the AIR-END motor.
- The operating noise of this compressor is at the lowest levels as indicated in the latest standards.
- Intelligent system to protect diesel engine at low temperatures.
Other working pressure options are also available:
- 7 bar – 2500 l/min
- 12bar – 1400l/min
- 14 bar – 1900l /min
Additional Rotair compressor options:
- Compressed air heater
- A device that saves up to 20% fuel
- Compressed air cooler with water separator
- Adapter for stationary version – on legs
Other models of screw air compressors are available in our online shop.