Diesel air screw compressor 7 -> 13 bar 3300 l/min Rotair MDVN 53 Eco5
Rotair Diesel air compressor with a new, more modern design. Screw compressor with compact dimensions, ideal for easy operation, with a high level of efficiency and work culture.
The air compressor has a Dual Pressure option which allows you to freely switch between 7 bar and 13 bar while maintaining the same performance.
Compressor mounted on a mobile chassis with adjustable drawbar and lights, to be towed on the road.
Version with brake system. It is approved for registration.
The “INTELLIGENT SYSTEM” Start/Stop provided by ROTAIR avoids the risk of incorrect procedures when starting and stopping work.
Galvanically galvanized body and high-class painting system provide excellent anti-corrosion protection for many years of use.
The screw compressor is equipped with a standard version:
- Canned filters for quick maintenance.
- Full availability for quick maintenance and service.
- European approval for road use with or without brakes.
- Extremely effective pneumatic control system developed by ROTAIR for automatic engine speed control depending on the volume of supplied air. The system is highly reliable and ensures low fuel consumption.
- “INTELLIGENT SYSTEM” START-STOP
- The air/oil separator filter provides excellent air/oil separation.
- Compressor air and oil filters and engine air and oil filters work independently.
- One-stage oversized compressor air filter that guarantees good intake air filtration.
- Two-stage engine air filter.
- Dual Pressure – Single Flow 7 bar -> 13 bar
Versions are also available:
- 7 bar 5000 l/min
- 10 bar 3950 l/min
- 12 bar 3500 l/min
- 14 bar 3000 l/min
A version without a brake system and with an aftercooler with a separator is also available.
Each version of air screwcompressor can be mounted on a SKID base for stationary use, the options of which can be found in our online store.