Stationary compressor Rotair MDVN 46 K – 7 bar -4500 L / min
Stationary compressor Rotair
The compressor for sandblasters MDVN 46K is a new, more modern design with a more aggressive appearance.
A narrow box-like structure. The galvanized housing and chassis are subject to an advanced painting procedure.
- This procedure provides excellent protection for a long time of use.
- The presented sandblasting compressor has a very low weight. It is ideal for easy operation without losing performance.
- The noise of the machine is at the lowest levels, according to the latest standards. Spin-on filters facilitate quick maintenance.
- Easy access to the equipment is suited for quick maintenance and servicing.
- A “BS” sandblasting version is available that includes compressed air cooling and an automatic condensate separator to ensure the supply of already dried air.
- Safety device for starting at low temperatures of the diesel engine.
- The compressor has European approval for communication routes with and without braking system.
- Extremely effective pneumatic control system developed by Rotair. This system is reliable and ensures low fuel consumption.
24 months for the combustion engine (max. 1,500 mth)
24 months for a set of screws, extendable to 5 years
12 months for engine equipment
Versions are also available:
- 10 bar / 3650 l / min
- 12 bar / 3400 l / min
Other compressor models in our shop