Pneumatic mole Terma Max K65S – diameter 65mm
The mole’s weight of 22 kg and very low air demand make it a very popular model.
With its help, you can make a connection starting from the basement and ending, for example, in a manhole, i.e. completely trenchless, you do not have to interfere with gardens, lawns, etc.
During jacking, pipes with a diameter of 50mm or 63mm can be pulled in at the same time.
It is used primarily in the implementation of connections to individual buildings and in works related to electrical and telecommunications networks in trenchless technology.
- easy operation and changing the direction of the machine’s operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler
- very high accuracy of jacking
- high impact energy and consequently high speed of work
- protected control hose inside the supply hose, durability and reliability of the machine
- direct jacking with a diameter of 65 mm
- immediate pull-in of PE/PVC pipes with a diameter of 50 mm, 63 mm
- manual pulling of pipes with a diameter of 25-55 mm.
The basic set includes:
- jacking device (1),
- supply and control hose, 20 m long (2),
- control station (3),
- hook wrench (4),
- ring spanner (5),
- EkoMAX oil 5l (6),
- LOCTITE 55 thread (7),
- KorMAX oil 1L
Warranty: 24 months.
In contrast, during the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine to the service (via a courier company indicated by the manufacturer) is covered by the manufacturer.
Other moles are available in our online shop.