Stocking grip double-eye opened C111.06 / 50-63 mm
Stocking grip double-eye opened that opens on one side to put on the cable anywhere.
It is a double-sided cable holder of the dragging and stapling type
Open Cable Stocking Installation Instructions
- First insert the cable into the mesh.
- Extend the seam cord, use the end of the rope to splice from the right side of the handle to the left.
- Weave each stitch (note: keep it uniform)
- Tighten by hand when the line detaches from the net.
- Prevent rope knots when pulled.
- Twist the mesh evenly.
- The remaining rope at the end of the stocking should be used for winding, tightening and securing.
The open Stocking grip double-eye is an irreplaceable tool in installations where there is no place for traditional cable pulling, and the pulling stocking grip cable should be put on the middle part of the cable.
Standard Version of Stocking grip double-eye C101.06
Characteristics of cable stockings
- Made of flexible and wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant tight mesh
- Easy installation of the cable, which can be repeatedly inserted and pulled out into the cable sheath
- In the sheath, cables easily pass through bends and are well protected.
- The cable mesh holder is a high-friction self-clamping mesh structure, just squeeze in the opposite direction to mount and remove the cable.
- Pressed on the Swedish ALURIT hydraulic press for pressing at the connection point of the cable nets, they give a smooth appearance and high tensile strength.
- Made of hot-dip galvanized high strength 304, 316 or 316L steel rope.
- Made of multi-wire and multi-layer braid
Other sheets and connectors are available in our online shop.