Soil displacement hammer TERMA Max K95S mole diameter of 95mm
The MAX K95S jacking machine from Terma Max is designed primarily for independent jacking of Ø 95 mm (with the possibility of manual laying in a hollow tunnel, e.g. two Ø 40 mm pipes) and for pulling in plastic pipes Ø 75 mm and Ø 90 mm.
Steel pipes up to 219 mm in diameter can also be hammered in with this machine.
- Our machine is primarily easy to operate and change the direction of the machine’s operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler / control station.
- very high accuracy of jacking.
- high impact energy and consequently high speed of work.
- Making jacking with a diameter of 95 mm,
- Making jacking with a diameter of 125 mm using reamers.
- Pugging PE, PVC pipes directly behind the mole with a diameter of 75 mm, 90 mm,
- Pugging PE, PVC pipes with a cutting tip with a diameter of 25 – 55 mm,
- Driving steel pipes up to 219 mm in diameter.
24 months warranty. However, during the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine to the service (via a courier company indicated by the manufacturer) is covered by the manufacturer.
The basic set includes mainly:
- mole (1) ,
- supply and control hose, 20 m long (2),
- control station (3),
- hook wrench (4),
- ring spanner (5),
- EkoMAX oil 5l (6),
- LOCTITE 55 thread (7),
- KorMAX 1L oil
Other pneumatic moles available from us in Online shop