Pneumatic impact mole MAX K160S – diameter 160mm
The pneumatic impact mole from Terma Max is designed primarily for pulling plastic pipes with diameters 110 mm – 160 mm in the first operation.
With its help, you can pull in the increasingly popular pipes with a diameter of 125 mm with a socket or socket connecting individual segments.
Pipes with a diameter of 180 and 200 mm can be pulled in using the extenders.
The MAX K160S is also perfect for driving steel pipes up to 406 mm in diameter.
K160S has all the advantages of other machines from the TERMA offer. This mole was created based on several years of experience in the production of jacking machines. Like every mole from the TERMA offer, K160S is characterized by high accuracy and work efficiency. It is easy to operate and control. The change of direction is carried out through the valve in the oiler.
Application of pneumatic mole:
- Making jackings with a diameter of 160 mm
- Jacking with diameters of 195 mm and 219 mm using reamers
- Pulling PE / PVC pipes with diameters of 110 mm, 140 mm and 160 mm directly behind the machine
- Pulling PE / PVC pipes with diameters of 180 mm – 200 mm using additional accessories
- Driving steel pipes up to 406 mm in diameter with cones
Main reasons to choose Terma MAX:
- Easy operation and changing the direction of the machine’s operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler/control station
- Our jacking machine is very accurate for jacking operations
- High impact energy and consequently high speed of work
24 months warranty. However, during the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine to the service (via a courier company indicated by the manufacturer) is covered by the manufacturer.
The offer include:
- 1x Pneumatic impact mole Terma MAX K160S
Other pneumatic impact moles are available in our Online shop