Double-eye stocking grips C101.05 / 35-48 mm
Double-eye stocking grips for pulling power cables with the possibility of sliding along the cable.
Sheet with two eye, lets open on both sides in such a way that it can be moved along the cable to a further place.
It is used primarily for the installation of electric and telecommunications cables.
Characteristics of Double-eye stocking grips
- Made of flexible and wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant tight mesh
- Easy installation of the cable, which can be repeatedly inserted and pulled out into the cable sheath
- In the sheath, cables easily pass through bends and are well protected.
- The cable mesh holder is a high-friction self-clamping mesh structure, just squeeze in the opposite direction to mount and remove the cable.
- Pressed on the Swedish ALURIT hydraulic press for pressing at the connection point of the cable nets, they give a smooth appearance and high tensile strength.
- Made of hot-dip galvanized high strength 304, 316 or 316L steel rope.
- Made of multi-wire braid
Other double-eared covers opened on one side in order to be placed anywhere on the installed cable can be found in our store as model C111
In the field of communication lines, the use of fiber optic cables is constantly increasing. To prevent damage to delicate cables during installation, special pulling tools are required. AP Energy® cable pulling grips for fiber optic cables are made of highly flexible individual strands. Thanks to the multiple gradation of the braid, the force is evenly and gently transferred to the cable sheath along the entire effective length. For some fiber optic cables, only a small fraction of the tensile forces can be transferred to the cable sheath. The main part of the tensile forces is introduced to the central, metal unloading element, which is the swivel joint. For the application of force, special pulling heads are used, which are screwed onto the cable. AP Energy® offers various types of cable pulling stockings for fiber optic cables with a central metal gripping element in the form of a steel mesh, which have been approved for pulling cables of even the most demanding customers.
Other sheets and connectors are available in our online shop.