Soil displacement hammer TERMA MAX K55S – diameter 55mm
Like other devices offered by us, it is primarily equipped with a pneumatic system for changing the direction of operation FORWARD/BACK. Thanks to this override system, it is possible to retract the machine in all ground conditions.
In the case of moles with small diameters, this is of particular importance, because when working with such a machine, the soil often falls off after the mole has passed, which, in turn, in the case of manual override, could make it impossible to withdraw the mole.
Pneumatic control allows for trouble-free retraction of the mole in any situation and in all ground conditions.
The machine is ideal for making holes for pipe installations with diameters of Ø32 mm and Ø40 mm, used for fiber optic trunk lines.
- Easy operation and changing the direction of the machine’s operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler
- Very high accuracy of jacking
- High impact energy and consequently high speed of work
- Protected control hose inside the supply hose, durability and reliability of the machine
- Execution of a jacking with a diameter of 55 mm
- Manual pulling of pipes with a diameter of 25-40 mm using a cutting tip
Warranty24 months. However, during the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine to the service (via a courier company indicated by the manufacturer) is covered by the manufacturer.
The jacking mole set includes:
- jacking device,
- a 20 m long supply and control hose,
- oiler with control valves
- LOCTITE 55 sealing thread
Other moles available from us in Online shop.