Cable trailer with manual drum lifting F10.25.1
Cable trailer with GVM of 2500 kg with a rigid drawbar for lifting cable reels/drums with manual rope winch. The trailer is made of galvanized steel.
We mainly use components from proven companies: KNOTT or AL-KO.
It is worth emphasizing that our cable trailers are checked and certified in accordance with relevant safety standards. Compliance with these standards is crucial to ensure safe transport of reels, and certificates confirming compliance of cable trailers with the standards provide additional confirmation of their reliability.
- 2 braked axles of the Neidhartd type based on torsion shafts from the German company KNOTT with a load capacity of 1,350 kg
- Tubeless wheels, size 185R14C
- Spare wheel on drawbar, size 185R14C
- 2700kg KNOTT overrun device with ball hitch
- Parking handbrake
- The frame structure is made of closed steel profiles, welded and hot-dip galvanized
- 2 stabilizing supports with an angle gear on the crank at the rear
- The drum stand is pulled on a DRAGON rope winch
- Two additional gas shock absorbers at the drum stand
- Hot-dip galvanized stand with security locks
- 300kg maneuvering wheel at the front
- Road lamps and side marker lights in LED technology.
- Wheel chocks 2 pcs
- Marking boards on the back
- The rear beam is removed for loading
- The stand is suitable for a drum with a diameter of up to 300 cm and a width of up to 160 cm
- Metal wheel arches with mudguards
- All lamp connections are soldered
Optional trailer equipment:
- Adjustable KNOTT or Al-KO KOBER drawbar up to 2700 kg
- DIN eyelet hitch
- Drum pressure hand brake
- Painting in any color. Specially hardened varnishes.
You can find more proven solutions for the energy industry in our Online Store.