Cable trailer 1800 kg with single axle and manual lifting F10.18.1
Cable trailer with a GVW of 1,800 kg with a rigid drawbar for lifting cable reels/drums with manual winch. The trailer is made of galvanized steel.
We mainly use components from proven companies: KNOTT or AL-KO.
It is worth emphasizing that our cable trailers are checked and certified in accordance with relevant safety standards. Compliance with these standards is crucial to ensure safe transport of reels, and certificates confirming compliance of cable trailers with the standards provide additional confirmation of their reliability.
- 1 braked axle of the Neidhartd type based on torsion shafts from the German company KNOTT with a load capacity of 1,350 kg
- Tubeless wheels, size 175R14C
- KNOTT overrun device with ball hitch
- Parking handbrake
- Spare wheel holder
- The frame structure is made of closed steel profiles, welded and hot-dip galvanized
- 2 stabilizing supports with crank gear at the rear
- The drum stand is pulled on a DRAGON rope winch
- Hot-dip galvanized reel stand with front security locks
- Gas spring shock absorbing at the stand
- 300kg maneuvering wheel at the front
- Road lamps and side marker lights in LED technology.
- Wheel chocks 2 pcs
- The rear beam with lamps is raised or removed for loading
- Metal wheel arches with mudguards
- All lamp connections are solderedet
Optional trailer equipment:
- KNOTT or AL-KO adjustable drawbar
- DIN eyelet connector
- Totating tube with bearings
- Painting in any color. Specially hardened varnishes.
You can find more proven solutions for the energy industry in our Online Store.