Corner cable roller – C109.A2 – made of galvanized steel
The design of the corner cable roller was created to meet the expectations of our customers. The optimal shape and innovative construction enable trouble-free pulling of wires.
The heavy-duty rollers are resistant to the steel cable that is pulled through the winches.
The roller is made of the highest quality galvanized steel and equipped with solid bearings.
It is designed for laying cables and is ideally suited to various weather conditions – it is resistant to mud, dirt and water.
Thanks to a stable and massive construction and a steel roller with bearings, the roller ensures long-term and maintenance-free use.
- cable roller is mounted on a galvanized steel frame
- They are perfect for difficult places
- A sure cornering configuration is 3 pieces combined
- The more rollers in a bend, the lower the load on the rollers and the easier the cable (cable bundle) is pulled in
- Galvanized steel frame on a thick steel plate
- Bearings covered on both sides
- Steel rollers, reinforced wall
- Pipe connectors to connect successive rollers using a hinge (as in doors)
Other cable rollers and sliders available in our online shop.