Stands fit for steel or wooden reels, used for lifting a reel and braking it while stringing
the conductor/cable. The reel stands, as an option, can be hydraulically driven by a
hydraulic power unit. Reel-stands are supplied in pairs
• No. 1 self-braking disk brake.
• Each stand can be raised or lowered independently by a hydraulic hand pump.
• Mechanical safe-stops mounted on the jack arm.
• Side supports with ball joints.
• Spindle complete with accessories.
• Conical bushes for wooden reels (diameter on demand).
• Welded and painted steel framework with attachments for anchoring.
• Metallic tool box for the accessories