Hydraulic drive for Reel-stand F155.100 – opt. 408
• No. 1 self-braking disk brake.
• Each stand can be raised or lowered independently by a hydraulic hand pump.
• Mechanical safe-stops mounted on the jack arm.
• Side supports with ball joints.
• Spindle complete with accessories.
• Conical bushes for wooden reels (diameter on demand).
• Welded and painted steel framework with attachments for anchoring.
• Metallic tool box for the accessories.
Reel diameter min-max 1,50-3,20 m
Reel max width 1,70 m
Spindle diameter 55 mm
Dimensions of each reel-stand 2,40 x 0,55 m(LxW)
Weight of the pair of reel-stands 540 kg
Max load of the pair of reel-stands 10000 daN
Braking torque with standard brake 230 daN m
Performances with drive opt. 408
Max braking torque 280 daN m
Max recovery torque 230 daN m
Max speed 5 km/h
In stock (can be backordered)
Stands fit for steel or wooden reels, used for lifting a reel and braking it while stringing the conductor/cable. The reel stands, as an option, can be hydraulically driven by a hydraulic power unit. Reel-stands are supplied in pairs.
Option 408 – Hydraulic drive to control the reel rotation, either
recovering or releasing the conductor/cable (to be fed by hydraulic power unit).
|Dimensions||120 × 80 × 60 cm|