Power generator TRIME MGTP 750 SS DI with Korean engine DOOSAN.
The power generator is equipped with a STAMFORT HCI6G alternator.
Silenced version with galvanized steel sheet and powder coated roof, compact base frame, retention basin, double-walled tank with tightness control.
Standard equipment of the unit:
- Electronic regulator
- Protected connection of hard wires
- ComAp AMF25 panel mounted electrical panel with safety cover
- Circuit breaker
- Internal muffler and insulated manifold
- Engine Oil Extraction Pump and Fuel Separator Filter
- 12V battery with switch
- Double-jacket tank
- Lifting hooks and side pockets for forks
- KIT AMF – Auto Master Failure: Mandatory/Required for Auto Start Version
- 220V heating system: strongly recommended for the auto start version. Automatic engine heating with thermostatic resistors. Recommended for emergency use and at temperatures below +10°C. Mandatory for ambient temperatures below +10°C
- ATS – Automatic Transfer Switch: electrical panel to automatically manage the transfer between the mains and the generator set complete with interlocking contactors or motorized switch, interface with the generator via connection terminals
- Socket TPS03 kit: in a waterproof box installed on GE, consisting of socket no. 1 x 32A (3F+N+G 5pole), no. 3 poles) + socket no. 1 x 16A Schuko. All sockets protected by MT circuit breakers. Ground connection.
- Socket TPS01 kit: in a waterproof box installed on GE, consisting of socket no. 1 x 63A, no. 1 x 32A, no. 1 x 16A (3F+N+G 5pole) + no. 3 poles) + socket no. 1 x 16A Schuko, MT 63A circuit breaker + 30mA residual current circuit breaker. Ground connection.
- Quick coupler for external ground tank
- Oversized 2500 liter fuel tank with collection tank
More power generators powered by Diesel engines you can find in our Online Store.