Mole MAX K130S – diameter 130 mm
Mole MAX K130S is the longest-manufactured machine. At the beginning it was the MAX 130S which has been further developed and refined over the subsequent years. ( up to the MAXK130S)
Very good accuracy and low operating costs.
High power and very high level of durability.
New solution which combines the head and the cylinder and a new impactor.
Independent jackings and jackings with simultaneous winching of plastic pipes (PE, PVC).
The use of expanders is justified if the “mole” is mainly to be used for installing pipes with diameters of up to 130 mm. (with sporadic installations of diameters of 160, 180 and 200 mm).
- Performing independent jackings with a diameter of 130 mm.
- Performing jackings with the assistance of expanders with diameters of 160 mm, 180 mm, 195 mm, 219 mm .
- Winching PE and PVC pipes between 90 mm – 125 mm directly behind the machine.
- Winching PE and PVC pipes between 140 mm, 160 mm, 180 mm, 200 mm with the assistance of additional accessories.
- Driving steel pipes with a diameter of up to 323 mm with the assistance of cones.
Easy to operate and change the machine’s direction of operation through a pneumatic valve located in the oiler.
Very high accuracy of performed jackings .
High impact energy which results in high speed of work.
The basic set contains: jacking device, power supply and control hose with length of 20 linear meters, oiler with control valves, sealing thread LOCTITE 55.
Our Online shop.
24-month warranty. During the warranty period, the cost of delivering the machine for servicing (via the courier company indicated by the manufacturer) shall be covered by the manufacturer.