• One pair of steel capstans lined with multi-grooved nylon sectors.
• Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic instrument DEG 4.0 featuring a 7’’ large graphic colour display and a USB port.
• Maintenance-free load cell reading system.
• Electronic instrument by-pass
• Device to control low-force tensions (2-15 kN), specially fit for optical fibers.
• Self-recovery device for sagging operations.
• Freewheeling disconnection (neutral) of capstans.
• Safety negative hydraulic brake.
• Two back fix conductor-drivers with nylon rollers.
• Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for towing at low speed in job-site.
• Mechanical front plough and back stabilisers.
• Attachments for anchoring and for lifting
• Heat exchanger to cool the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
• Auxiliary hydraulic circuit for controlling 1 or 2 reel-stands (not independent).
• Grounding connection point.
008 Damped axle, air brake, drawbar and lights.
006.4 Arrangement of the chassis for circulation on road (homologation excluded).
037 Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable.038Radio-control (max distance 100 m).
045.2 Automatic clamp for 2 conductors.
045.3 Manual clamp for 2 conductors.
069.5 Printer for the electronic recorder, with accessories.
047.2 Hydraulic front plough
048 Hydraulic back stabilisers.