Hydraulic Puller – F215.P.30 – max pull 30 kN
Hydraulic puller fit to pull one rope in laying underground transmission cables and optics fibre cables.
One hydraulic circuit allows to continuously vary the speed in both directions by operating one control device.
- One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans fit for stringing one steel rope, with anti-fleeting rollers.
- Machine control panel equipped with built-in electronic instrument featuring a large graphic colour display and a USB port. Main functions include display of pull-force, speed and length of cable in real time, max pull force setting, dispaly of working hours, data recording and storage on a ped-drive (data processing software provided).
- Safety negative hydraulic brake.
- Chassis with dumped axle, tires, overrun brake, manual brake and drawbar for towing in the job-site.
- Metallic coverage with doors.
- Mechanical stabilisers on pull side and jack-arm with wheel on drawbar side.
- Attachments for anchoring and for lifting.
- Heat excharger to coll the oil in the hydraulic circuit.
- Pulley for rope arranged for for telescopic rod.
- Built -in reel -winder with automati rope-winder and extractable reel.
006.4 – Arrangement of the chassis for circulation on road
037 – Remote control by cable, with 10 m of cable
038 – Radio-control (max distance 50 m)
051.3 – Motorised rubber caterpillars
038.C – Radio-control for caterpillars
067 – Telescopic rod to lay underground cables
069.5 – Printer with accessories