Orlen L-HV 46 – 20 L hydraulic oil
Orlen L-HV 46 hydraulic oil is produced mainly on the basis of high-quality mineral base oils and enriching additives.
L-HV hydraulic oils are intended primarily for:
- in drive systems, high-pressure piston pumps of constant and variable displacement ;
- vane pumps where a high level of anti-wear oil is required;
- in precision hydraulic controls and hydraulic systems that require small changes in viscosity with temperature changes.
Orlen oils are primarily high anti-wear and viscosity-temperature levels.
However, the main task of the oil is to extend the service life and reduce surface wear in hydraulic pump systems.
Operation in a wide range of temperatures while maintaining optimal viscosity properties (WL >140).
Standards, approvals, specifications:
- DIN 51524 part 3
- Eaton Vickers I-286 S
- Approval of Lena Wilków – RDPN-1800 version P
- Reference MISTA Sp. z o. o. – RD130, RD165C, RD165H, RD200, RD200H
Other oils and lubricants available in our Online shop