- Read the Regulation of the Website and terms and conditions of the guarantee.
- If you are a direct Customer of our company, send a notice of complaint on a complaint form at email@example.com.
- Add a detailed description of a defect in a notice.
- Wait for contact of our service staff to explain any unclear issues.
- After contact with our service staff, prepare a parcel.
Put the goods in their original packing, if it is required in the Regulation.
Add a copy of a purchase document and original guarantee card, if it has been issued.
- Send the parcel to the service centre by courier, postal service (as defined in the regulation) or deliver it personally to the service centre.